Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Own Personal Twilight Zoning....

... had to submit a sketch of where the parking spots would be, if we go all bed and breakfast on the cottage.

So, with my new Dell laptop and my new Dell everything plus wireless printer, I scanned this from our purchase documents, added in the yellow to-be parking spaces, blued-out the cottage shape, redlined the existing driveway, for submission.

I hope it's obvious to the zoning committee that there's sooo much room for just 3 parking spaces, there'll be no impact upon neighbouring homes......

It'll take until April 11th to find out.  Twenty days before that, close neighbours will get notice of our intention, a notice will be posted, and then we wait again.

I'm hoping no one will object.... to think that anyone would want to kybosh someone's else's dreams, negate all the hard work towards their goal, is very nervous-making... gonna be a long couple months.


1 comment:

  1. I figure - do as you may, as long as you do not spoil my view. ;-)

    Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete